Robust cellular PVC cladding profiles in traditional styles, with complementary joints, trims and fixings. Cellular PVC cladding is an ideal substitute for timber cladding; it will not discolour, retains its appearance, is virtually maintenance free and is weather resistant.
- Robust cellular PVC cladding profiles
- Shiplap cladding profile for horizontal installation. The visible bottom edges are square. The 300mm unit is a 2 x 150mm Twin Plank profile.
- Open V - Modern cladding, with a symmetrical V groove between profiles giving a sharper appearance to the joints. May be installed horizontally or vertically. Ideal for use as a soffit board.
- TeeGee - An almost flush finish, tongue and groove cladding profile forming a small V groove between profiles. May be installed horizontally or vertically. Ideal for use as a soffit board.
- Feather Edge - Mimics the traditional, overlapping feather edge style of timber cladding, providing a rounded bottom edge. Intended for use in horizontal applications only.
- M-Boss - A Shiplap cladding profile for horizontal installation with a textured surface that simulates the patterns of a traditional timber board.